Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thinking Thursday...

I am following Christy's lead for the day and opting to go with a mind dump on this post.
My mind has been busy today...

* I think pedicures are the best... Today was guilty pleasure day and Becky and I had one after our traditional lunch at Applebees. She even bought me an ankle bracelet to mark the occasion since it is was the first trip of the year... I love ya Beck!

* I think I am very fortunate that my extended family is "normal"

* I think my little brother Evan is awesome. He has called me twice today. LOVE to hear from him. He is smarter and worldlier at 20 than I am at 40. I look up to him and admire him and can't wait to see what God has in store for his life... It will be unbelievable!

* I think I am so lucky that I get to go to the movies Saturday!!

* I think - scratch that - I KNOW I am so lucky to have a husband that does anything and everything to make sure I am happy and taken care of.

* I think the smell of my mom's meatloaf is awesome.... I think that cause there is one in my
oven right now!

* I think that prayer is a powerful thing and cannot get over what God is doing in my life these days.

Till tomorrow.....

No comments: