Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thinking Thursday...

I think preschool graduations are the cutest! Jaden's was today. Since he has one more year of preschool, he didn't "graduate" but his BFF Levi did... and it was very sweet.

I think I can't take much more of this rain!

I think Ed is the greatest cause he fixed breakfast for supper and started a trend.

I think my Slim in 6 is really working! 5lbs and 5 inches in 2 1/2 weeks!

I think I am very excited that tonight is the season finale of Supernatural!

I think it is crazy that there are only 6 days of school left.

I think it is even crazier that my boys are going into the 6th and 8th grades!

I think I can't wait till my mom comes down next week.

I think Christy is awesome and good for my ego!

I think I have the tiniest, cutest, little orange headed girl in the world

I think it's pretty cool that my dad calls quite often and tells me how proud he is of me (I love you dad!)

I think it's time to put babies to bed...

Till tomorrow.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Talk about good for the ego!!