Thursday, May 22, 2008

With Hope...

I am adding a second post for the day. Steven Curtis Chapman is and has always been my absolute favorite contemporary Christian artist. You may have noticed a few of his songs on my playlist. Christy forwarded me a link to his website today. Apparently his 5 year old daughter was run over and killed in the driveway of their home yesterday.

The song on my playlist entitled With Hope, is from his album from several years ago entitled Speechless. Ironically enough it talks about the death of a child and the hope that we as Christians can cling to in the wake of such a tragedy. Click on it to listen. It is chilling to know that he is now living this song. Extremely prophetic.

Kind of puts your life in perspective when you realize the horrors that others in the world are going through at this very moment. I am going to go take a quiet moment to hug all my kids and tell them I love them and most importantly to thank God that I still have them all.

http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/

1 comment:

Christy said...

Andrea! Friend, that song moved me to tears. I am sure they will find comfort in that song. God's ways are not our ways. Love ya girl!!