Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thinking Thursday...

I think I am still reeling from yesterday's heartbreak...

I think it is so precious when Jaden and Ava hug eachother over and over first thing in the morning. They really miss eachother during the night...

I think last nights American Idol finale was the best one yet!

I think it is hilarious that both my and Christy's phones went dead from texting so much and that I had to empty my inbox twice during the show...

I think I am a little disappointed that David A. did not win...

I think Bryan Adams looked great, but I am really worried about George Michael. He did not look well at ALL! I fear four letters...if you catch my drift.

I think I am super excited tomorrow is the last day of school!!!

I think this is going to be a great summer...

I think I am a little bummed my small group got cancelled for tonight...

I think I like the new hair color, cut and highlights I got today. Although I think it may be a bit bright and bold and a tad bit short, Ethan didn't think so and said he liked it.

I think I better get off the computer and figure out what I am going to feed all these people...

Till tomorrow.

No comments: