Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Slim in 6 update...

I am nearing the end of the Slim in 6 program I blogged about a few weeks ago. I only have eleven days to go. So far I have lost approximately 8 pounds and 10 inches. I have literally watched myself shrink. I am sure I have lost a lot more than eight pounds, but have gained a lot of muscle.

I tried on many of my summer clothes over the weekend. It was like Christmas! Clothes that I have not been able to get into for the past few years are now loose. I am amazed at the results I have been able to achieve in this short amount of time. I am also amazed I have been able to stick with it.

I feel stronger... I have more energy... I sleep better at night... And dare I say.. I have a slight bit of upper ab definition.. OMG! Everything the program promised, it has delivered. I still have a few pounds and inches to go before I reach my goal, but I have no doubt I will get there. I plan on ordering another BeachBody product after I finish this program. They have made a believer out of me. Maybe I'll send in my "before" and "after" photos.... or maybe not!

1 comment:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

I want to know more about this program :-))
Glad I stumbled on your blog...here is mine! Bet your mama' will like to see what my girls look like.....
xoox
Misty
www.fairytaleprincesses.blogspot.com/

www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/