Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

Still a little overcome by yesterday's "God Moment" as Christy calls it... Today I am thinking about how thankful I am....

I am thankful for a loving God who guides me and gets me through each day...

I am thankful that He hand picked the person I would spend my life with...and that person came with wonderful parents...

I am thankful for healthy, beautiful, happy, loving children...

I am thankful for teenage drama and tiny red-headed spitfires and everything in between...

I am thankful for my mom and my dad for loving me no matter what...

I am thankful that I have the two greatest step-parents ever who love me like their own...

I am thankful for my grandma who has prayed for me every single day since before I was born...

I am thankful for a big brother I worship and a little brother I adore...

I am thankful for wonderful friendships...

I am thankful that all of these above mentioned people are healthy and happy...

I am thankful I live in a country where I am free to be thankful...

Take a moment today and think about it... There's so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto, and I am thankful for two loving children who know the Lord and walk in His precepts. Thankful Jesus.