Thursday, April 23, 2009

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Not my Anooooppppp!!! Whyyyyyyyyyy

I am so bummed. I know he wasn't the best singer in the competition. I also know he would not have made it to the finals. But I do think he deserved to be there at least one more week. You have to admit... Matt screwed up big time last week and should not have been saved. If the judges had not played their save card, Matt would've gone last week... Lil would've gone this week... and my Anoop would still be there!

Unacceptable.

I have said all along that Anoop reminds me of my brother Evan and that's why I like him so much. Here are pics so you can judge for yourself. Similar smiles, laugh lines, and dimples... albeit Ev is way cuter and does not have the crazy eyes and uni-brow. Similar nonetheless... and man the mannerisms... that's where it gets scary.
Sorry Ev. :)

4 comments:

Barb S. said...

I loved Anoop too :-( Your brother is quite the hottie...I need to introduce him to Abbi. She seems to think all boys are pigs. I have tried to convince her not ALL boys are players. Evan is a cutie!!!

Susan said...

*Sigh*....

Andrea said...

Barb... that's not a bad idea :) He is by far one of the best. I'll drop you a line of FB :)

Christy said...

Poor Evan.... I don't blame im if he never talks to you again. lol