Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thinking Thursday...

Tomorrow morning... bright and early... the girls and I (Christy, Tami, Annette and Andi) are heading for Indy. We have been planning on attending the Women of Faith conference since the beginning of the year. It's finally here!...

I think I will be able to drag myself out of bed at 6:00... I think...

I think I might get awake and excited if Christy stops and gets me a McDonalds Coke and a McMuffin when we get to Bedford.... :)

I think the conference will most likely be amazing...

I think the girls and I will have an absolute blast...

I think it's cool we will be meeting up with Misty when we get there...

I think I will take lots and lots of pictures...

I think we should all sign a release stating what happens in Indy stays in Indy...

I think Aaron will hold the fort down and everyone here will be ok till I get home... I hope...

I think I will come home renewed and refreshed...

I think you should check out the website... www.womenoffaith.com

1 comment: