Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thinking Thursday...

I think it has been a long time since I posted a Thinking Thursday...

I think I should go back to bed... Ava was up all night thanks to yesterdays shots.

I think this years Catfish Festival could be in trouble as far as weather is concerned...

I think this would be an excellent day to sleep in...

I think with the exception of a couple of last minute things... all catfish orders are finished!

I think Ethan was glad this is the last day of band camp...

I think this is the kind of gloomy day I could just stay in bed...

I think this summer is flying by at lightening speed...

I think Abby is feeling better after her little stay in the hospital with an appendicitis scare...

I think I need to call Evan today and see if he is coming down to be in the 5K...(although it would be a cakewalk compared to his recent triathalons)

I think I am really really tired...

I think my husband is pretty awesome...

I think it is already almost 11:00 and I have not gotten one single thing accomplished...

I think I am really looking forward to spending some time with Christy tonight at the Queen crownings...

I think this is a four cup of coffee morning...

Did I mention I think I should go back to bed....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that NOW you sould schedule some REST time in for yourself.
I think your are awesome.
I think the greatest gife you have ever given me is those 4 babies of yours.
I think you should go back to bed!