Monday, July 28, 2008

GNO...

Monday again... the past seven days felt like they lasted a month! I am glad to be starting a fresh week!

Tonight I am taking a much needed break. I was invited out for a GNO (girls night out for you non hannah montana fans) with Barb and Lori... two of my top five favorite people of all time! A few others have joined in, so I think there are six of us now. I will no doubt come home with my face and sides aching from laughing.

I feel very guilty leaving everyone here, but I am always a little better person to be around after I have had a break. They will all survive without me for a few hours... at least I hope they will!

Christy posted some picks of her families famous "fake smiles" yesterday. (Ed's was my favorite!) Ava seems to also have the fake smile gene... what do you think Christy?...

1 comment:

Christy said...

She looks SO grown up with her fake smile!! =) I love it!