Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thinking Thursday...

Thinking Thursday again already...wow!

I think I am glad to see the sun today...

I think I am on a Peter Frampton kick right now...

I think I actually have all my work done for the week!...

I think I am looking forward to relaxing and watching Austin's game tonight...

I think we will try again to have Ethan's pool party Sunday and hope the weather cooperates this time...

I think my mom is the greatest and worries about me way to much... I'm ok mom...

I think this morning when Jaden and Ava ran out the door holding hands it was the cutest thing ever...

I think I am missing my brothers a lot...

I think I am eating way to much junk food lately... don't want to reverse the effects of my slim in 6 now do I!...

I think just one more ice cream sandwich won't hurt me too much?!...they're calling my name...

Till tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are the greatest, smartest, sweetest daughter in the world and I will try to not worry so much. mom