Monday, September 8, 2008

IU Band Day...

Aaron and I got away for the weekend... can you believe it. Thanks to my mom, who is always willing to come stay with her babies for a day or two. (and as usual, when I got home, all my 80 loads of laundry were done!) Thanks mom!

We went to Indy and stayed at the Embassy Suites. The big printwear tradeshow always falls around our anniversary, so it is becoming tradition for us to hit that as part of our weekend away. Great tax write for the whole trip! :)

On the way home, we stopped in Bloomington to attend the IU Band Day. This was the first time for Aaron, second time for me. Last year Ed, Christy, Evan and I enjoyed it from the nosebleed section. It is really a good time. Neat to see our kids in that environment. The big time. They left the school at 1:00 and got home at 10:45. Ethan was pretty tired...but had a ball.

I did not have my camera, but managed to take these pics with Aaron's phone.

Drum Line...


Warming Up...


Love that hat Ethan...


Impressive...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, thanks for sharing and you are welcome on the laundry. Thanks for letting me have my grandchildren for that time. I am missing them terribly this morning! mom

Anonymous said...

Aren't moms the best!!! Glad you had a good weekend.