Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Sixteen years ago today... Way back in 1992...Aaron and I took the plunge.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. We were married at 5:30 in the evening at the Methodist Church in Shoals. There were fifteen in our wedding party. Our reception was held at the Ruritan building in Montgomery, where we had a catered meal and a live band...(no dj's for us!)It was packed and could not have been more fun! We flew out of Indy the next day for 7 days in Orlando and Clearwater. With the exception of a pretty crappy photographer...the whole experience was pretty close to perfect.

In some ways it seems like yesterday. (Maybe because I have watched the video a million times:) In other ways it seems like another lifetime. The great thing about it is... after all these years and all these kids... we would marry each other all over again.

Click to play Anniversary
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


PS... Barb, I just have to ask... do you remember how HUGE your hair was at my wedding? If not...I have photos! :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...I can think back to 1992 and only imagine how huge my hair was. Yes...I was the queen of big hair :-)

P.S...thanks for NOT sharing!!!

Andrea said...

The wing span was truly incredibile :)