Friday, September 12, 2008

Fall is in the air...

Christy and I texted back and forth the other day all our favorite things about fall until we couldn't come up with any more. It is our favorite time of year.

Our group met at Tami's house this past Monday and it was so beautifully decorated and smelled so good it really put me in the fall mood.... So...my blog has gotten its fall facelift and my house is soon to follow. I have two totes of fall decorations and goodies calling my name. Unfortunately, we are so busy, the fall fairies may have to come and put it all out for me...(you know who you are) I also bought a pumpkin spice reed diffuser and some autumn spice febreeze...YUM

Right now Jaden and Ava are watching the Autumn part of Barney's 4 Seasons dvd. Jaden can't wait to "roll in the leaves...feel the cool breeze and stuff a scarecrow top to bottom...." (you mom's of barney loving tots will appreciate that little snipit)

Fall is in the air... and I love it!

1 comment:

Christy said...

WHOOO HOOOO!! Do I have to be danty to be a fall fairy... cause I might miss that boat!! lol Can't wait!!