Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thinking Thursday...

I think this whole Obama thing is pretty scary...

I think it is wise for me not to go into my political views on my blog...:)

I think I better get my rear in gear and plan something for Jaden's birthday...

I think I am very excited to get to see mom and Greg and Kent and Patti and Abby this weekend and maybe even some cousins I haven't seen in awhile...

I think decisions regarding the upbringing of teenage boys can be extremely difficult...

I think when in doubt on such decisions, you should trust your first instincts...

I think you should pray for your kids all day every day...

I think you should make it a point to pray for the future spouses of your kids, wherever and whoever they may be...

I think the power of a praying parent is a mighty force...

I think I am really glad I don't live anywhere I could be affected by hurricanes!...

I think I hear a tiny blond boy coming up the stairs... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think....I can't wait to see you, those big boys, that tiny blonde boy and our very own little red headed diva this weekend!! mom