Monday, August 25, 2008

Not much inspiration...

Haven't blogged in a few days... I feel the heat...ie: christy... annette... tami... andi:) Truth is I have had a touch of blog block. HEY! Did I just create a new term?!

I have sat down to blog a couple of times in the last few days and have felt less than inspired. Somedays I sit down and it just flows out. Like the no worries blog on Friday....easy stuff. Other days I sit and stare at a blank screen.

Tonight, I am actually inspired to write about my group. We met tonight and it was pretty powerful. Obviously God orchestrated. At one point we all had chills... (or God Bumps to you Christy) We had a new girl join us who was obviously meant to be there. If I wasn't so tired I would go into more detail, but lets just say that I never cease to be amazed at His power, grace and mercy.

So I hope this small entry satisfies the blog patrol :) I will try to do better tomorrow....

Be a God Follower

No comments: