Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Final Post...

... not really.... just for a few days. :)

Tomorrow begins Southwest Indiana Walk to Emmaus #39! Starting at 5:00, 52 team members and 44 women from all walks of life will begin an incredible life changing journey. 72 hours in the presence of the Lord. Unless you have been, you can't even imagine. I HIGHLY remcommend it.

Counting my own walk, this will be my 4th Walk experience and I can tell you this...every walk is a bit different, BUT one thing is the same...Jesus always shows up. He will be in the faces and hearts of all those coming together to make this weekend happen. Pray that these women will be able to see Him and feel Him and be open to what He has in store for each and every one of them.


But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness and into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9

4 comments:

Christy said...

Holy Moly!

Susan said...

Goose bumps n belly flops!

Unknown said...

WooHoo!

Barb S. said...

You will have an amazing journey. Did I ever tell you how much your letter meant to me when I went on my walk? I will be praying for you and with you this weekend. I love you my friend!!!!!