Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday...

I think it's been too long since I posted, but things here are insane...

I think I will be doing artwork the whole time we are in Florida cause so far about 1000 shirt orders have come in for little 500 weekend and more are rolling in daily...

I think I am going to try and make the best of vacation even though it will all be on "Band" time...

I am THRILLED that Ethan is so excited to be going with all his friends...

I am THRILLED that Christy will be there.... WOO HOOO!!!

I am Bummed that Ed will not...

I think Alexis picked a crappy song and it got her booted off last night...

I think Adam's song was down right creepy and he should have been in the bottom three...

I think my favorite is Anoooooppppp..... (you are listening to him on my playlist!) Although Danny is the best singer...

I think it's awesome that us Ya Ya's are going to Women of Faith again after all, but really bummed we couldn't get it together in time to go with Andi to St. Louis! I am super excited Steven Curtis Chapman will be there cause he is my fave...

I think I have so many things in my life to be thankful for I can't even wrap my mind around them all....

I think I hear little footsteps coming down the hall.....

6 comments:

Christy said...

I think I'm glad you FINALLY blogged!! =)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Christy said!!

Christy said...

AND... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Mom!!

Susan said...

Ditto!;)

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

I love your mom too......but I love Steven Curtis Chapman too....what a plus!!!! You need to bring Ava to do pic's with the duckies in April!!! They are soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love his version of that song!