Thursday, March 26, 2009

On the Road Again....

Left the hotel about 7 this morning for the long trip home. We had originally planned to head on over to Clearwater for another day or two, but we are absolutely worn out. We probably walked 500 miles over the last week. Plus we miss our tiny girl back home.

Overall I would say the trip was a great success. The band played on City Walk at Universal yesterday and it was awesome. Couldn't help but notice tears in the eyes of the parents as our small but mighty band was introduced. It was a long time coming and they sounded fantastic. Finished up about 10:30 and spent the remainder of the day in the park.

So now we face the long drive home. Even though it wasn't as bad driving down as we had thought, we have decided we will stick with flying from now on. :)

I have lots of great pictures to post tomorrow....

1 comment:

Lauren said...

How was the driver trying to "off" Annette?


and let me tell you that seeing me sitting on Christy's lap on the back of a golf cart as I clutched onto her for dear life would have been traumatic for you to witness--that girl dangling her large body perilously off the edge...
True or false, one of my fellow church members yelled out, "I wish I had a camera!"


it was hilariously awkward.