Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mom....What can I have to eat???....

Ok, we are on day 5 of consecutive snow days from school. If my kids ask me one more time what they can have to eat, I may leave the country. I know we all like to eat when we are bored, but come on!

The biggest challenge in my life at this point is figuring out what to feed people. I feel like I am feeding people all day every day... I can't get out of walmart for much less than $200/wk and by mid week the food is all gone. I have one teenager who eats anything and everything...one almost teenager who is a little more picky but eats his share nonetheless...one 5 year old with an eating disorder (he only will eat from a list of about 6 or 7 things literally)... and one poor little two year old who is only allowed to eat 6 or 7 things because of her food allergies. The whole thing is absolutely maddening! By the time I fix four different breakfasts and clean up the mess... it's time for lunch... after four different lunches and clean-up... it's time for supper. Not to mention all the snacks in between!

Thank goodnes for Papaw Stevie for rescuing me today and taking all three boys to Jasper to eat lunch... not that they were hungry since they had been eating non-stop since their feet hit the floor this moring.... at least it's a break.

1 comment:

Christy said...

So.... the next ligitimate question is... What's for dinner??? =)