Saturday, June 14, 2008

Vacation a success...



Well, on our way home from yet another successful Burns/Jones family vacation... We really did have a great time. Totally different feel with all of us in one house. I loved it. I am so fortunate to be part of a family that gets along and actually likes eachother and wants to hang out together.

We are tanned and well rested and sick of seafood! I took tons of pictures which I will post in a slide show tomorrow. The pic above was taken this morning right before we all headed out for the airport. (minus Patti cause she took the picture) Some of us had literally just gotten out of bed. :)

Seven days ago we were excitedly speeding down the interstate... today we are doing the same thing. We missed Ava horribly! She was a trooper though and had a great time being spoiled by mamaw. We are arguing about who gets to squeeze her first... I think I better win that one.

Good to get away.... but even better to get back home!

No comments: