Friday, June 6, 2008

Early Friday...

Those of you who know me, know I am NOT a morning person (susan!) Today, little miss Ava started in about 4 a.m. and by the time I got her settle back in and quiet around 4:45, I was wide awake. So, I did the unusual... I got up!

I paid the bills, did some shirt artwork, did a lot of deep, contemplative thinking like I tend to do these days (do all people do that as they get older or is it just me?!) renewed my license plates online, had my morning coffee, and watched the sun come up.... all before 6:30... How productive is that!!!

I thought about Carlye...waiting to have her 3rd little girl. Texted with her yesterday. She is miserable and anxious. I reminded her to cherish these last days. You forget all too soon what its like to carry that little life around. I envy her (even though I don't want to do it again!)

I thought about Kristy...also carrying #3 and miserable from throwing up around the clock. Talked to her yesterday also. She was feeling much better. Said the nausea had suddenly lifted... Just what I had been praying for...Prayer is Powerful!

I thought a lot about Roger's family. Arrangements will be made this morning. Will be a tough day for everyone.

I had.. and am still having.. some major quiet time. Maybe there is something to this morning stuff after all... Looks like its going to be a beautiful day!

No comments: