Monday, November 16, 2009

CAN'T SLEEP!!!

It is 12:58 am... I am awake... Grrr

I am making an effort to clear the random thoughts filling my head so I can get some SLEEP!

Dang! I should've had some pop before midnight!! To late now, Christy and I have sworn off our beloved Pepsi and Dr. Pepper until further notice.

Crap! Tomorrow is Monday...well actually I guess it's already Monday...which means Walmart day...which means I have to deal with managing my extreme aisle rage yet again.

Holy Moly! Thanksgiving is a week from Thursday...

Good Lord! I haven't started Christmas shopping yet...do you know how long it takes to Christmas shop for 4 kids!

OMG! I didn't get all the laundry done, which means I will be searching for three pairs of matching socks in just a few hours before I have had a chance to have any coffee....oh wait... mom did all the laundry yesterday :)

Hmmm. I wonder if I am the only one who has obsessive thoughts that won't go away

Idk... Is facebook really a form of cyber stalking??

Man. It's kinda creepy sitting in here alone in the dark. I knew I shouldn't have watched that commercial for Paranormal Activity.

I wonder. How ridiculous am I going to feel when I have to sprint down the hallway cause now I've spooked myself.

I'm makin a run for it....

4 comments:

Christy said...

Day 1 of no Dr. Pepper. This is really a cruel joke!! Actually not going too bad but I usually don;t drink pop until I get home. AHHH!!

Andrea said...

Well I drink it all day and it's killing me already! Is it weird that I can hear a muffled voice coming from the fridge calling my name.... :)

mom said...

Go to DIET, no caff. you Ninnies!

Andrea said...

Diet Pop BITES mother!