Sunday, August 9, 2009

Women of Faith!

My girls and I returned home yesterday from our second annual Ya Ya trip to Women of Faith. If you have never been, you are truly missing out. 12,000 women in one arena all coming together in Christ to share and laugh and cry and rejoice. The speakers were outstanding as usual. Stephen Curtis Chapman literally took our breath away and left us speechless on Friday night. (He is my fave, in case I never mentioned it :) Mandisa, and Lisa Welchel (Facts of Life) and Patsy Clairmont, and Marilyn Meeburg, and all the others were equally as inspiring. Everyone has a story my friends, and none of us are alone.

I forgot my camera! But here is a pic we had taken while there.


My favorite Farhar and My favorite Fields (Christy's sister Andi)

Shirley and Tami...love those crazy gals

Me and my precious pals Susan and Annette

1 comment: