Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thinking Thursday...

K... Got 5 minutes here.... just took Ethan to band camp....kids still in bed...here are some random thoughts running through my mind this mornin.

I think it is absolutely INSANE that it is July already...what happened to May and June?

I think I will never, ever, ever take another vacation in June in the midst of all-stars and catfish... the aftermath is literally killing me.

I think I may or may not be geared up for the fest...if I could quit working long enough maybe I could decide.

I think it is awesome that our boys Babe Ruth team is #1 in their division...and the tourney win at Bloomfield was SWEET!

I think it is my own fault that I am back on the heart monitor...no down time/too much stress = an unhappy ticker.

I think Susan is THE best massage therapist in the world (for sure the county :)...and she makes house calls! (still feelin great susie q)

I think I am FIRED UP my mom comes today AND is gettin to spend the night...and that Greg is well enough to spend one night on his own.

I think I miss my brothers somethin' fierce...thanks for the call last night Ev, hope you make it down tonight.

I think the fact that my first born can operate a motor vehicle leagally is freakin me out...man I am gettin old.

I think I got WAY to much to accomplish today...better get busy.

"You can rest...you will find rest...Let this old life crumble, let it fade. Let this new life offer be your saving grace....let this old life crumble...let it fade"

No comments: