Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday tutorial...

Here's a little info via the ABC's of yours truly...

Age: 41 and Fab of course...

Bed Size: Queen size sleep number bed... best money we ever spent!

Chore I hate: All of them! That's why they're called chores and not parties...

Dogs name: Speedy... god rest his soul... also have a cat named meow meow

Essential start your day item: Coffee and more coffee

Favorite color: sometimes blue, sometimes pink

Gold or Silver: Gold AND Silver

Height: 5'4" and Aaron swears I'm already shrinking... :(

Instruments I play: A little piano... a tad bit guitar

Job title: Wife, Mom, Nurse, Educator, Business owner... take your pick

Kids: LOTS! 4 angels on earth and 1 in heaven

Living Arrangements: Same house we built back in 95

Mom's Name: Madelyn :)

Nicknames: "P" or "Aunt P"... long story... "Queer" to my loving older brother :) "Sissy" to my favorite baby brother :)

Overnight Hospital Stays: Too many to mention

Pet Peeves: I have serious road rage issues...

Quarter Pounder or Happy meal: Happy Meal!

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: Older brother Kent, Younger brother Evan, step-brother Travis

Time I wake up: Everytime Ava yells...

Underwear: Uh... yes?

Verse I Love: Jeremiah 29:11

Ways I run late: Kids, kids and more kids

X-rays I've had: lots and lots

Yummy food I make: Aaron says I am the master pie maker

Zoo favorite: Lions and Tigers and Bears... oh my

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Sleep number vs. Tempur-pedic...
who would win? I wonder how you figure out what your sleep number is. That kind of stresses me out. Like, what if I am an 89 and I spend the rest of my life on a 92 bed?

ack.

Christy said...

Or what if you wanted to be an 89 and your hubby wanted to be a 92? Hmmm Laur has a point

Andrea said...

Just for the record Laur...tempur-pedics make you sweaty! Lol Easy to figure out your number... just lay on it and watch the numbers till it feels comfy :)

And Christy my dear... I happen to be a 35 and my hubby is a 45... separate controllers! Holla!!!!

Joni said...

Wow I'm impressed... Aaron surely enjoyed many pies Grandma Jones made, so you must be good.

Andrea said...

Well, I never got to have any of her pie, but I have heard all about it. :) I feel unworthy but he says mine are right up there with hers. I'll take that as quite a compliment. :)