Thursday, December 4, 2008

Confession...

I have a confession to make.... I have a serious tendency towards road rage.
Whew!..... there - I said it.

I know this is the Christmas season, with goodwill towards men and all, but I am sorry, some people just do not know how to drive. These people need to have that fact pointed out to them as often as possible and by whatever means necessary.

Today I put on a ridiculous display for all to see. I am waiting to make a left hand turn into the school across highway traffic, when a lady coming the other direction was making a right hand turn, also into the school. Instead of her turning and letting me turn in behind her, she STOPS! So here I am cross ways in the highway waiting for her to complete her turn and she is just sitting there staring at me. So I yell...loudly so she can hear....GO! (pause) GO! (pause) GO! (pause)GO! (pause ) Idiot! All the while waving my hands wildly in the air for dramatic effect. Mind you all this time I am watching the cars speeding towards me at 60mph.

FINALLY, she slowly turned in front of me so I could complete my turn and escape certain death. As I pull in the parking lot, cursing under my breath, I notice the line of cars waiting to pull out who were watching my ridiculous display and laughing hysterically..... oops.

Do you think this puts me on Santa's naughty list?

2 comments:

Christy said...

OMG... THIS IS HILLARIOUS!!!! ROFL!!! I was just thinking the other day I am going to do a blog about my road rage... and I will someday!

Anonymous said...

Honey, you sound just like your step-father! I am shocked, this is not my quiet, demure, little daughter! Hmmmmmmmm