Monday, September 17, 2012

TIME...

Time to get back to the blogging world. This morning I re-read my posts from the first year I started writing and was amazed and what all I had forgotten. Time will do that to a person.

Today I have spent too much time on the new background to say much. Blogspot has made some big changes since the last time I logged on. I'm not crazy about change but I will figure it out as I go.

I just realized that time is one of those words that looks really weird after you type it and look at it for awhile. :)

I have nothing inspiring to say today. Just getting back into the swing of writing. May take some time.

For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time to harvest.
A time to kill and a time to heal.
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
A time to cry and a time to laugh.
A time to grieve and a time to dance.
A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones.
A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
A time to search and a time to quit searching.
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
A time to tear and a time to mend.
A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

In this particular season of my life, as I quickly approach the big 4-5, (the time that I was born), I know that this is my time to harvest and to heal. My time to build up, to laugh and to dance. It is my time to embrace and to quit searching. My time to mend and to be quiet. My time for love and my time for peace.