Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Home sweet home...


I call this the torture device. Sits mockingly up on the wall and constantly reminds you how long your ordeal is lasting. I kidded Ethan and Austin that we had to get out of there before it hit 100 hours or the room might implode. Missed it by 5minutes :)

SO... most of labs much better...no fever for 24 hours...eating and drinking fairly well... so we are HOME! I can't tell you what a relief it is.

She has four labs still way off... ESR, CK, CRP, and PT/INR. The first three are related to inflammation and the last to blood clotting. That part of the puzzle is still a mystery. She will have those labs repeated in one week. Unless they are down considerably, we will assume some kind of autoimmune disease and probe further.

Unless the fever returns, we will see the doctor next week and go from there. The EE doc and allergy appointments will also be coming up soon. So thankful to be moving in a positive direction. We have known for a very long time things were not right with this little girl.

So once again... thank you all for your prayers and please continue to pray for us to find the all the help and answers we need to make her well. I will post progress as it happens.

Ava asked me to type this for her... "thanks for praying for me and helping me get better. I love you." <3

In Jasper...

Riley. So sick...

Coming around...

Ready to go home...

2 comments:

Christy said...

So glad you are home!! Love you guys.

Parker Post said...

Oh so glad to see that she is better. God Bless