Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Monday....

Monday is not my favorite day and Monday mornings are killer. Always takes a little more coffee and a little more time to get going. I think I'm showing my age here... Did anyone else notice how dark it still was at 7:00??

This should be a fairly easy week. Ya-Ya's tonight...we are starting the new Crazy Love study. Check it out at www.crazylovebook.com I think it is gonna be really great.

Austin's soccer is over, so I won't have to make two different trips to school for pick ups this week. One more week for Ethan...games are over and Sectional is Saturday. After that I wonder what he will do with himself from 3:30 on... On the plus side he will be able to get his homework done at a decent time...on the not so plus side, he will have an extra 2 1/2 hours to complain about being bored and hungry. Hmmm...did I really say I was glad soccer was over??

Lots to accomplish today... better get busy....OR maybe just a little more coffee first... :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Crazy Love changed my life.

I can't wait to see if you guys like it.

YA YA in Spirit (it's date night you know...),
Laur