Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Christy tagged me.... go figure...

So now, in case you don't know how it goes, I have to list six random facts about myself... this could be difficult -

Hmmmmm...

1) Well, I grew up having debilatating migraine headaches two or three times a month starting at about age 5. After my first pregnancy, they magically disappeared. Aaron ironically grew up having the same problem, but unfortunatley, he still suffers from his. Maybe he needs to get pregnant...

2) I hold several degrees...probably because at seventeen I had NO CLUE what to do with the rest of my life. I have an AS degree in medical records, and AS degree in secretarial sciences; legal option, a BS degree in education AND I am a nurse! Yet what do I do for a living... run my own business. Good lord

3) I was a Rockette in high school. I twirled the rifle. I still have my rifle, and on some occasions, still twirl it!

4) I LOVE 80's music and movies.... oh and yes, Christy... I LOVE HSM and can't wait to go see HSM3!

5) Despite the craziness of our lives, my family sits down and has a home cooked meal together in the evening 3 or 4 times a week... believe me, that is an accomplishment.

6) Once I get Ava out of diapers, between my four kids, I will have spent about 6 years of my life changing diapers. Let's average 5 diapers a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for 6 years... that is a staggering 76,650 diapers. Divide that by an average pack of 40 diapers and you get around 1900 packs, times an average of $8 per pack and... are you ready for this $15,200... on DIAPERS! How is that for a random fact.

Now I am suppose to tag more bloggers. So Misty, Susan, Lacy and Kent... you're it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Andrea! I did rifles in high school too and still have one as well. Not only do we share the same name but we can toss a mean rifle! LOL!

Christy said...

At least I got you to blog!!! And you rifle girls... my goodness.... I used to take Andi's and act like I was shooting her!! DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT think about bringing your rifles to grouping!!

Andrea said...

oh... I am SO bringing it to grouping! You with me Andi

Anonymous said...

I learned "stuff" about you today! But I remember you twirling that riffle (and you were darn good at it)!!! I think back to our high school days and I can't for the world figure out why we weren't friends. I think we had a mutual dislike for each other but not a clue why. Now I remember back 18+ years ago when that changed...thanks!!!!