Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Enough already...

I have had serious blogger block lately... not that I haven't had inspiration...just haven't been able to articulate those thoughts. Sometimes life is difficult that way.

I'm thinking I have spring fever...Is it too early for that? I love a good deep snowfall as much as the next person, but once a season is usually enough for me. Kids out of school a few days... great. Out of school a couple weeks... well.... There are advantages to being snowed in once in awhile, don't get me wrong. But enough already. At this rate it will be mid June before summer vacation officially begins. That pretty much bites.

But the great thing is that seasons change. This time in our lives won't last forever. A new season will begin leaving us feeling refreshed and renewed. I love how that happens.

No comments: