Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to normal...

Finally!... Although I enjoyed the holidays, there is something to be said for getting back to the regular routine.

Everything is put away... Everything is clean... The kids are back in school... I am breathing a sigh of relief today. Bet I'm not the only one.

I am not, however, looking forward to the long cold winter that lies ahead. Winter depresses me. In fact, I have not stepped foot out the door for seven days now. Can't tolerate the cold, so I stay inside, which adds to the winter blues... it's a viscous cycle.

Today I will venture out to, of all places, Walmart. What in the world could possibly be more depressing than going to walmart when it is 14 degrees outside.

Hate winter... Hate Walmart... the two combined... don't get me started.

1 comment:

RNMOMMY73 said...

Love your new pic. How ADOREABLE. Winter gets me down too. But, I just have to press on. I know that if I allow myself to get in a rut it will overshadow me. Or as Christy says the ol' scum dog will surface. So together we will praise him in this storm and make it through to spring :) Love you! Just rememeber to press on! And let the light shine in :)